Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Michaels Makers | Dream Tree Challenge

HoHoHo!! Hard to believe it's already that time of the year! Time flies when you have a baby!!

For this years, Michaels Makers Challenge, I opted for a white Christmas tree - I'm typically a green tree only girl, but I'm loving the change this year!





I went with a vintage vibe this year with the tear drop and pattern ornaments. How cute are these bottle brush trees!?


David said that he always wanted an advent calendar - this one was available in the Jingle Jolly Way collection at Michaels. Our mantel is also faux - we DIYed it!



I added faux fur picks to our DIY stockings (we need one more this year!). This was a super easy way to add something extra!


How cute are these #naughty and #nice pillows - I always like adding a few seasonal pillows!


Michaels tree event is currently going on (now through the 11th) So if you're looking for a new tree, stop by to get a great price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover