Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Rental Style Vol. 6

I've really enjoyed creating these spaces every week - so I've created an Instagram account that will feature the spaces seen here - and new ones that I'll post more frequently. Be sure to follow along here!

I'm loving this Modern Texan mix! Rust and Cognac are everywhere this fall - I love incorporating subtlety into the textiles and accent chairs with a black, neutral base! Plug in sconces are great for rentals. They don't require in wall wiring and they provide a more custom look.

See sources below!

sofa // sconces // art // rug // chair // coffee table // side table / pillow 1 2 3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover