Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Rental Style | Vol. 4 | Black, White and Wood

For today's style board, I'm sharing one of my favorite combinations - black, white and wood! It works because it has contrast from the black and white - with a little (or a lot) of warmth from the wood. This leans MCM / Scandinavian - another one of my favorite mixes!! Love every piece, but especially the x ottoman - it's one of those pieces that will work everywhere and float around your home!


sofa // rug // side table // coffee table // chair // art // pillow 1 2 3 // x ottoman

2 comments:

  1. You had me at black, white and wood. Love everything about this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, such a great combo! Definitely a favorite right now!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover