Friday, September 8, 2017

Office Refresh | Serena and Lily Jute Rug

Today, I'm sharing my updated office! This is one of my favorite spaces in our house - it's the loft right off of our bedroom - I love how open and bright it is. Definitely makes working here a treat - I'm a firm believer that you should love where you work and live!

David surprised me a few Christmases ago with my favorite Serena and Lily Hanging Chair and today I'm sharing my new Serena and Lily Round Jute Rug!


I love using round rugs to create zones - such as this corner of my office. It defines the space while keeping it organic. Check out the entire rug collection here!


I have several jute rugs in my house - I love the texture, warmth, versatility - giving the versatility to  easily change the textiles and art. Jute is also a great option because it's one of the most affordable rug materials! 


Annabelle and Charlotte both love to visit me when I'm working - they were drawn to this corner. Love Annabelle's sweet face - I can't believe that she is 7 - it feels like just yesterday that we got her! 


We still have a good bit of work to do on our house, but things are coming together - seeing finished spaces like this definitely give motivation to keep working! 


Interested in getting your own rug or something else from Serena and Lily? Use the code RUGLOVE-SMD for 15% off through September 15th. Be sure to browse all Serena and Lily rugs.

Thanks so much to Serena and Lily for sponsoring this post, as always, I only share products and companies that I love and have had a good experience with! 

4 comments:

  1. that rug couldn't be more perfect under that chair! i love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the perfect corner! I love swaying in my chair :) Thank you!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful space! I have always wanted a hanging chair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gina! I love my hanging chair! I have a second one (vintage) can't wait to find a place for it!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover