Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday Five | 02.17.17

Happy Friday friends! I hope that you had a great week :) 


Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 





Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

I recently tried this df cream cheese - SO good! Also, there is a coupon on their site! 


Also, this is my favorite thing that I bought this week - I'm obsessed with everything bagels! 


This cozy space caught my eye this week!

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 






These too! They look comfy! Anyone have them?





Have a great weekend friends!! 

4 comments:

  1. I've had those Sam Edelman boots for 3 years now! Still love them! Very comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those tiles and of course Cassie's closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have those Sam Edelman boots - love them! Now that booties are so popular I find I don't wear them as much, but, I still love them. Quite comfortable (little tight on the tops of my feet due to my wide-ish feet, but still fine).

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a treat to see my closet over here!! Thank you so much, friend! Happy weekend to you, and love the booties!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover