Friday, January 13, 2017

Friday Five | 1.13.17



Hayneedle! Love the selection and that they offer some of my favorite wholesale brands that I use for clients. I recently picked up one of my favorite pillows (I've used it several times!) 

Thanks so much for Hayneedle for providing the pillow - as always, I only share products and companies that I've had a great experience with! 


Blue brushstroke pillow from one of my favorites - Stagg Design! Diamond pillow from Target  







Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 






Love this fireplace!

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 









I'm obsessed with all the textured duvets from West Elm! here, here and here


Have a great weekend friends!! 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover