Monday, May 2, 2016

Shibori Inspired Dyeing


Happy May! For this month's Michaels Makers Challenge - we were asked to try something new - a class at Michaels or a kit! I decided to try something new and use a Tie Dye kit


I'm officially hooked - I can't wait to try more patterns!


I tried several Shibori inspired techniques - most are super easy!


I used the left over pieces from my Ikea Lenda draperies. I used all that were laying around! (The lighter one, is another fabric that I had laying around)


Seriously, I'm hooked! So glad that I decided to try something new!

Be sure to check out all the classes (some are free!) and kits at Michaels - so many possibilities!

and the other Michaels Makers projects!


An InLinkz Link-up

Also, be sure to check out my other post today!! 

3 comments:

  1. Sarah, these are awesome. I love seeing your spin on these projects each month. I've been wanting to try working with dye, will have to look for the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so exciting. I want to try to make some too. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah! These came out AMAZING! I love, love, love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover