Friday, April 1, 2016

Michaels Makers Challenge | Mother's Day Table Setting

Happy spring! It's the first of the month, it's time for another Michaels Makers Challenge - this month we were asked to celebrate our mothers in honor of Mother's Day which is coming up!





I inherited my creative side from my Mom - she's artistic, a musician, and a sewer (much better than me!) So it would be easy to chose a project that would resonate for her.


Growing up my Mom would always appreciate when I'd make dinner - weeknights or over the holidays. And recently, since we moved back to Maryland - we enjoy eating on our patio. We love spending spring and summer evenings out here! (see the complete reno here if you missed it)


So I thought it would be fitting to do a table setting! Chargers, glassware, name tags, chalk board easel all from Michaels. The table cloth was also a DIY - tutorial soon! 


I love how these glasses from Michaels layer to make one large arrangement. 


Tomato, basil and mozzarella has become a staple appetizer around here. SO good and SO simple!  



I hope you got a few ideas from our table setting! If you're looking for more ideas - be sure to check out the other Michaels Makers projects!


2 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love those chargers, I've been on the lookout for a reasonably-priced woven set for awhile now. And my mom is a better seamstress than I am too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover