Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Five | 04.29.16

Love H&M Home - such a great selection and the prices are great! 

Looking to fill a gallery wall? Try these free prints

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

I love Etsy! You can anything there! 

Here are a few recent favorites! 

Love this floating credenza from the Little Green Notebook - Jenny always has the best instructions! 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

My new favorite hoodie! It's super comfy (more like thick soft t shirt material) and I love the side slits (you can see in other photos online). I sized up. 

and my new favorite sandals

I'm loving the lighting selection at West Elm now! 

That's it for today - have a great weekend friends! 


  1. those plant markers are awesome!!!! love them so much!

  2. I read your Friday Five every week and imagine my surprise when I see my own gallery wall collection featured!! Thanks so much :) I just adore your blog and your style :) (My favorite thing ever is your yellow tufted headboard!!)

  3. I think I have to ban myself from H&M ;) their stuff is so good


Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover