Monday, February 15, 2016

Faux Bamboo Nightstand | Before + After

Hey! I hope you had a great weekend! The other weekend I finished a pair of faux bamboo nightstands - you can't go wrong with a crisp fresh white!

If you'd like to learn about my method for painting furniture and polishing hardware - check out this post. 

Here are a few detail shots.

We have way too much furniture - so I'll be selling these soon (local MD) - let me know if you're interested!

Sources: Souk Rug, Lamp, Headboard (DIY tutorial to come), Pillows, Duvet, Pillow casesUmbrella print

ps Don't forget to enter last week's giveaway!! 


  1. Looks great! I'm such a sucker for bamboo decor.

  2. i love it! i always love pieces like this but they can be harder to work with because sanding the faux finish in all those crevices... you are brave! :)

  3. Oh yes! I love inspiration, I have a set of similar ones, I can't wait to paint them white too!

  4. Beautiful! I LOVE these! Too bad I am so far away or I'd snatch them up in a second. Amazing job.

  5. Oh my goodness! I bought the matching faux bamboo dressers to this set last year in hopes of painting them white as well! Thanks for sharing!


Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover