Monday, November 16, 2015

House Update | MBR closet progress

Hey everyone! I hope your week is off to a good start! Today, I'm setting sail for #sailingwiththescotts Can't wait!! :) Follow me on instagram to follow along!

Today, I'm sharing an update of our MBR closet. Normally, I cringe at showing messy photos like this  (without a pretty after) .. but, renovation is never clean, so I guess that's ok :)

Here's a before of the closet wall. Since then, we've painted the MBR.





We tore out the small bifold doors - reframed for a larger barn door.




We'll be adding a custom closet system to maximize the slanted ceiling, adding custom lighting and cork flooring.


This past weekend, we finished painting - next to install the floors and lighting!! 

6 comments:

  1. what a great idea to make it a larger barn door instead- can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah such a great idea and it's such a great sized closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trip sounds so much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea to change the entry that way. Hope you have SO much fun on the cruise!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover