Friday, November 27, 2015

Friday Five | 11.27.15



I'm SO excited to participate in my good friends Cassie and Sarah's December sale at Sweet Clover. If you're in the Frederick/D.C. area, you MUST check it out - December 4-6! I'll be selling several things that David and I have made! Click HERE for more info. 



Here's one of my purchases from Sweet Clover :) 





Looking for bookcase ideas? Try wrapping your books in zebra paper

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 





Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 



Love the white, black, wood and leather combo in this kitchen! Also, love how the tile extends on the toe kick - makes the transition between the wood more interesting. Typically, I like consistent flooring in open spaces, but this works! 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 




I'll be sharing gift guides until Christmas, here are a few of my favorites! 



$10 // $15 // $50 // $70 // $100

Have a great weekend!! 







3 comments:

  1. I just bought the tassel key chain

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the lovely shout out! we are excited to see you and have your pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover