Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Five | 06.19.15

My Domaine shares 24 Modern pieces for Scandinavian Design lovers. Love this sofa!

Carrie shares how to turn your photos into a pillow sham! 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks!

dream green diy
Love this chair!! No longer available, but browse similar chairs on Etsy!

Such a pretty bath remodel by House of Jade Interiors!

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

house of jade interiors

Wow! This chandelier is stunning! 

I recently ordered this jean jacket and wore it this week! Despite the bad reviews, mine didn't smell like moth balls.. At $14.95, it's worth the risk. It's flattering, has good stretch and the color is perfect! 

So sorry for not sharing my TN apartment tour this week ... promise it will be up next week! Check Instagram for sneak peeks!


  1. Thanks for the link to the jacket! I just ordered one for my daughter.

  2. Carrie's pillows are so awesome


Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover