Friday, June 12, 2015

Friday FIve | 06.12.15

Who wouldn't love working in this office? Soon our ceilings will look like this! Can't wait!! I also really love the floors!

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

a beautiful mess

6th Street Design School shares what we should be buying at Urban Outfitters! I love this long bolster pillow

I love the look of these wedges, though maybe a little tall for me. I wonder if they're comfortable? Anyone know?

Love this DIY tablecloth from Let's Mingle!

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

lets mingle

Love these knobs from Anthro! Currently on sale for $2.95!

This lacquer campaign set from Anthro is too pretty not to share! 

Also, I'll be finally sharing my Tennessee apartment tour next week! I've been holding out on you .. I have an entire new bedroom to share!! Be sure to check back next week!


  1. Lacquer campaign yes please and I wear wedges similar to that every day. I think they are very comfortable.

  2. I love that yellow furniture, such a fun color for that style of furniture! And what a steal on those knobs!


Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover