Monday, May 18, 2015

Geometric Planter | Tutorial

Hey - I hope you had a great weekend!

Today, I'm so happy to share that I'm now a contributor for eHow! My first article - how to make geometric planters is now up. Feel free to stop by and check it out!

I love how these turned out! They are a little more work than a square planter, but they look SO much more special. They look amazing on our refreshed deck! If you're familiar with a miter saw, I hope you'll give it a try.

Stop by eHow for the full tutorial, here.


  1. that is awesome!!! love how it turned out!

  2. It's just stunning, Sarah! Your projects are always jaw-dropping!

  3. Your geometric projects are always killer. My math skills aren't strong enough for this type of stuff ;)


Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover