Friday, May 29, 2015

Friday Five | 05.29.15

I hope you had a great week!! Sorry for the lack of posting! Here's a few of my recent favorites! 



Looking for art? Try Minted! Love this print! 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 
minted




Looking for designer fabric? Check out Designer's Attic! Shannon always has a few great options! 


I love everything about this home! The colors (even the yellow wall!), windows/doors, the deck - all perfect! Complete home tour on Inside Out

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

inside out

I love the idea to use ceiling medallions for custom door molding from Jennifer, of Dimples and Tangles

Please pin from original source, here, thanks!

dimples and tangles

I love my Torres Wool Kilim runner from West Elm! 


Happy weekend! I hope it's a great one! I was busy this week working on these!! I'm almost done, I can't wait to share! 

3 comments:

  1. Loved Jennifer's door molding! And your runner is fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss Jen's door idea?! Going to check it out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing my doors, Sarah! Checking out the fabric site, because if there's one thing I need it's more fabric!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover