Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Five | 05.15.15

Hey! Here's what has caught my eye recently! 



Are you a fan of Fixer Upper? David and I love watching! Chip and Joanna are the best - so talented and seem super fun and genuine! p.s. they have a blog! and an online shop!! 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

magnolia market



Ever wonder what to buy home decor items to invest in? Elle Decor provides 10 must haves by 30. 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

elle decor

Summer color inspiration? I think so! 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

lauren conrad

This space from Waiting on Martha is so fun and pulled together. I love every detail!! 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

waiting on martha

Bordeaux duvet cover from Land of Nod. I originally found on Effortless Style, love this space so so much!! 

Please pin from original source, here, thanks! 

effortless style
Have a great weekend!

I'll be at Lucketts Spring Market tomorrow to see Cassie and Sarah and all the other amazing vendors! Can't wait!! :) 

2 comments:

  1. i wanna know how i can get my fiddle leaf fig to look like the one above!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys had fun at Lucketts. And I am obsessed with Wiating on Martha's design. I want it all

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover