Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Moving Sale!!

It's moving sale time!

We'll be selling most things next weekend in a garage sale, May 1st - May 3rd, but I wanted to give everyone who reads the blog a heads up and first dibs! 

If you're interested and near Knoxville, TN, send me an email at sarahmdorseydesigns{@}gmail.com

I'll be selling:


commercial to custom credenza
mother of pearl inlay table
cedar planter
nailhead headboard
blue dot ikat Kravet fabric headboard
mcm tv stand (karlstad sofa too) 
painted and upholstered rattan chair
poppy campaign desk


printer cart

kate spade saturday inspired cork board

painted drexel campaign dresser
I think that is everything! 

If you're interested and near Knoxville, TN, send me an email at sarahmdorseydesigns{@}gmail.com

13 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I lived closer because I'd seriously buy up half of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If those faceted lamps were for sale I would drive from here ( central Indy;). So. Many. Gorgeous. Things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your sale, sure wish I was closer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the move! All these photos show off what an amazing stylist you are - so many beautiful shots. And MAN does that last campaign dresser want to come live me! Wish I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this sale calls for a road trip! Great things, Sarah. I can't believe you're letting some of those go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! I have been wanting that inlay table since you first showed it on here. I WISH I lived closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh! I have been wanting that inlay table since you first showed it on here. I WISH I lived closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm pretty sure that's going to be one very successful garage sale!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's probably a good thing I don't live nearby or I'd probably go broke at your garage sale! I want it all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You make all these amazing things and then you sell them. You are crazy!!! ;) SO much good stuff

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sad nebraska isn't just a few hours away or I'd be there. I have such a hard time parting with my furniture, how do you do this?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover