Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Styled X3 - One Accessory, Three Ways

The other week, Stacy, Not Just a Housewife asked me to participate in her new series, Styled X3 - where three bloggers style one accessory in their home. I was SUPER excited and instantly said yes! Today, Stacy, Michael of Inspired by Charm and myself are all sharing our take on Nate Berkus' Decorative Pyramid.

I met both Stacy and Michael at the BHG Stylemaker event this past September and they are both so fun and insanely talented!!


How fun is this little triangle - so many possibilities! I decided to order this set of air plants (hopefully I can keep them alive!)


I love the little urchin shells! 


I also picked up a bunch of Hyacinth and Tulips from Trader Joes. 


Hopefully spring is on it's way!




Print is from Artfully Walls // Black and White pillows are Marrimekko from Crate and Barrel (a few years ago) // Natural and White Spotted Pillow is from Outra Textiles // Lamp is from Ross 


Make sure to stop by Not Just a Housewife and Inspired by Charm to see how they used their triangle!

12 comments:

  1. I've had this triangle in my hand several times and wasn't sure how to make it work, LOVE this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea, Sarah! Isn't this piece the best? So many uses! Really excited to team up with you on this. :)

    xo Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your idea to make it like a terrarium- looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, I've been eyeing up the air plants at the mall for a year already. They are so fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sweet little air plants! They are the perfect addition! You always know how to style to perfection :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty cool little decoration. I probably would have looked at it in the store and wondered what in the world to do with it. I love what you came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how it showcases your tiny little plants! What a fun piece!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can you share the source of your nightstand? Bought the triangle last week! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those urchins are too adorable! I love the look of air plants, but they're turning out to be one of my more difficult houseplants!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome idea...I never would have thought of myself! Thanks!

    www.lee-lee-land.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fun series idea! I love those little airplants in their urchin shells!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover