Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Shopping with Sarah | Ross

I haven't been to Ross in a while and WOW! did I find some pretty great things!! I think everything below was under $35! I'll add prices where I remember.

Pair of rattan chairs ($35 or $40 each) leave them as is or spray paint them! // I almost bought these geometric lamps for our TN bedroom (perfect for a nightstand!) ($25 each) teal pillar light was so good too! ($35) // gold mirrored serving tray and silver hand (the fingers were a little odd, but it was only $7! great on a stack of books or on a shelf) // Child size rattan chair (love the shape!) // lacquer tall floor pillar ($25) love the fox and chess piece too! // large gold vase

So, have you found some unexpected finds recently? I'm always looking for new places to look!

10 comments:

  1. i haven't been to a ross in years- will have to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab, I have one in town too, now I want to stop by! I've found a few great things at Burlington Coat Factory too, who would have thought? :) Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take me with you next time please, because your shopping karma is just too good!

    x Lily
    http://whilemyboyfriendsaway.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I had forgotten about Ross! I guess I need to add them to my rotation. Did you bring home any goodies?

    www.designbyrobinsnest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't, but I almost brought the geometric lamps home - SO good!!

      Delete
  5. I'm not sure I've ever been in Ross! Especially love those little geometric lamps though. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Ross but yours certainly looks way better than mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally mine isn't this good (why I don't go often) but they must have gotten a new shipment in for the holidays!!

      Delete
  7. I love to dig at Ross! You definitely have to hit it at the right time, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Great finds! I passed a Ross the other day thinking they probably wouldn't have anything...but now I could be regertting it! ;) Better hurry and run back there!

    xo Rita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover