Thursday, October 2, 2014

What Would Sarah Do? | Louis XVI Chairs

For today's What Would Sarah Do post, I'm sharing this Faux Bois Louis XVI chair, sent in by a reader.

Obviously, I love the shape, since I recently bought a similar pair ..

I LOVE the classic lines of these chairs juxtaposed with a large, bold, modern print. Like this fabric from China Seas.

A wide horizontal stripe would be amazing too!!

via pinterest
I had a hard time narrowing it down .. more options here, here and here

I would definitely paint the frame white, I also love a bright color or black, but I find myself coming back to white. It's clean and lets the shape and fabric shine!

Now I just need time to finish my set!!

If you'd like to know what I'd do with a piece, feel free to email a photo to sarahmdorseydesigns{@} with the subject line, what would sarah do? I might include it here next week! (remove the { } from my email address .. inserted to reduce spam. thanks!) 


Also, don't forget to head over to BHG and VOTE for your favorite gallery wall! I'm so honored to be included!! It's super easy, only takes 2 clicks!! Voting will be open till Sunday :)


  1. Such a great chair with endless possibilities. Loved your gallery wall...just voted! And loved your cute video even more!


Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover