I love draperies, but since we're only here short term, I didn't want to take the time to hang a rod (and fix it upon moving out) so I used 3M clear hooks for a temporary solution. They are fixed, so I can't open and close them (easily), but there are translucent pull down shades, so it's not needed here.
First I added a black tassel trim (purchased on ebay) to Ikea Lenda white panels (and added a hidden tab for a cafe rod for future use, tutorial here). I sewed, but permanent fabric glue is a great option for those without a sewing machine.
1. Measure desired height, place piece of painter's tape.
2. Measure spacing. For my 54" wide panel, I spaced mine 3" apart.
3. Place 3M hooks according to directions on package.
4. With upholstery thread sew a couple of loops on the back of the panel. (confirm placement for height taking into account hook placement.
5. Hang your panels on the hooks!
These were SO easy and a perfect temporary solution!!