Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Contributing Articles at Houzz and Infarrantly Creative

Today I'm at Infarrantly Creative sharing how I made a wood tiled top for a metal table out of driftwood.


Make sure to stop by and take a look! I LOVE how it came out!!

Also, SO excited to share that I'm now a contributor at Houzz! For my first article, I shared how to make Greek Key pillow shams. From now on, I'll be sharing mostly original DIYs, so be on the lookout for those!


General contractors, home builders, and more ∨

When decorating or building a home, don't forget about the walls.
Search for fun counter stools, clocks, sectionals and storage dressers to spice up your basement.

Click here to check out my latest article.

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm excited to read your article. going now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Headed over to read your article now:):)

    xo, amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow houzz? That's so amazing, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The table looks awesome and seriously, how exciting to be a contributor on Houzz! Congrats Sarah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that top you made! It really upgrades the target piece and makes it unique! Congrats on the Houzz gig, very well deserved lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! :) Also love that I didn't make over the whole piece (like usual) and I can always swap the original top if I want to!

      Delete
  6. That's very cool! Great projects!

    Laura
    House envy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and driftwood are a match made in heaven. Super cool about the Houzz gig, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :) Now that it's all gone I'll have to get my fix from wood shims or paint sticks ha! Thanks so much!! I'm excited to be contributing for Houzz!

      Delete
  8. I have that same table and actually thought about doing a wood top on it too. I was just going to do a solid piece of wood, but I love the way you did yours! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover