Is it already Wednesday?? This week has flown by! If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw these nesting tables. I got them several months ago at a local shop that refinishes furniture, and sells furniture to be refinished. There were some scratches on top, so paint was the best route.
I asked on Instagram, what would you do? and got some great feedback! Everyone's ideas were things I've considered (you all know me well :) ... stenciling the top, a simple Greek key, dipped legs ...
I'm planning on painting them white since I have that on hand, plus I think it will look great!
Below are a few Photoshopped ideas (primer only in photos) ...
1. White with a light gray Greek key on top
2. White with light gray Greek key on top and gold dipped legs
3. All white with gold dipped legs
4. a light gray key stencil on top
5. a light gray Moroccan star stencil on top
I'll probably be finishing them today or tomorrow, so let me know what's your favorite! :)