Last night I found a few amazing clearance items at Target. Run to your local Target to see if they have any left!
So today I wanted to share a few of my favorite online clearance finds!
1. Mongolian lamb fur pillow cover - amethyst - 16x12 - $44.99 - West Elm or check out Anthro's bold yellow version here
2. Large Ikat Polka Dot napkin - 20x20 - set of 4 - $15.99-$20.00 - West Elm
3. Ruched White Coverlet - Twin X-Long only - $24.99 - Target
4. Striped Guest Towels - set of 4 - $13.96 - World Market (In Store only)
5. Oasis Stripe Pillow - $13.96 - World Market
Happy shopping! :)
P.S Google Reader is going away on July 1st, so if you follow there, make sure to find another reader. I've heard great things about Bloglovin' and Feedly. Also, they allow you to transfer your Google Reader feed, which makes it so easy! I also post most of things on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter if you're interested in following there too :)
I finished the round table makeover, but haven't taken photos yet, stop back Monday to see what we came up with!!
Hope you have a great weekend!! We have so many projects going on, we can hardly walk through the garage! Hopefully we'll get a lot done! :)