Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sarah M. Dorsey Designs at Kristen Duke Photography

Just a quick reminder that I'm sharing a new project over at Kristen's today. Make sure to stop by and check it out!



  1. Sarah! I loved your post on Kristen's blog... the ombre frames on such a tall wall looked amazing!

    I am wondering if I could order a california state print from you with "Huntington Beach" on it - like the one you have that says "Pismo Beach" -- I'm assuming you made that? Didn't see one like it in your shop, so I thought I'd ask!

    Let me know, THANKS! xo, Shari

    1. Hi Shari! Thanks for your interest! I recently made it for my gallery wall and haven't had a chance to add it to my etsy shop. Feel free to send me an email or message me at etsy


Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover