We got these legs a few months ago from Habitat Restore for a few dollars each. They were about double in height (you can barely see it in the photo above) so David cut them down so that the table would measure 30" in height.
We added a 1x2 underneath the table so that the legs would have something more substantial to attach to. Then we primed and painted them Sherwin Williams Overjoy, the same from the console table on the other side of the room.
I'm waiting till I finish the draperies to decide if I like the relationship of the ottomans to the table ...
I wish the table was a little wider, so we will see. Once I add height (the draperies) to the window I may change my mind :)
I took these photos early this morning, please excuse the weird lighting!
Tomorrow and later this week: Eames chair update (hint I have a very cramped hand), Valentines Day prints/gifts from my Etsy shop, and a kitchen and master bedroom suite design to maximize space, storage and functionality!