Thursday, November 29, 2012

Finds at Marshalls

Yesterday I stopped by Marshalls and it didn't disappoint! Here are a few things that caught my eye. 


Beautiful pillows with down inserts, I believe they were $16.99. I thought about it for a while, but these didn't make it in my cart. I already have too many pillows! 


 A cute gold polka dot dog bowl. I think this is the most stylish dog bowl I've seen!


 and metallic scalloped candles. These would be perfect for the holidays!

Has anything caught your eye recently at Marshalls?


5 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE that dog bowl! I'm going to have to scoot over to Marshall's and see if they have one here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindsay - I meant to reply to your comment but instead posted a new one. Please see below.

      Delete
  2. OMG, I just got back from Marshalls now and I was checking out the same scalloped candles. Love them but didn't get them! I have too much stuff already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As cute as that dog bowl is, ceramic dog bowls can become a breeding ground for bacteria so they are not the ideal material. Any bowl in stainless steel is probably not the most attractive but the safest choice for your pet.

    http://girlfrombk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover