Sorry for no post on Friday, last week I was a little under the weather and it finally caught up with me.
This weekend was productive though! Including a lot of DIY projects in the works ...
Saturday we picked up the remaining supplies for the credenza in the the office area!
Then we got to work - it took a little extra planning because we are reusing some cabinet doors, which required us to stick to some specific measurements. (top right) Here it is on its back looking from the side, David is working on installing the front cabinet doors. The spacing was tricky, accommodating for the the hinges and door movement, but we have two installed, two to go! Now we have the interior shelving, the top and the legs to go.
And while David was working on the credenza, I started a little outdoor table made out of left over fence posts from our planters, here and here. It is now sitting by our front door, photos soon!
Finally, last night I cut out a smaller version of the Moroccan rug stencil to use as a wall stencil (for sale in my Etsy shop). We also worked on the trellis stencil from last week, but didn't make any final decisions so no finished shots yet.
See you soon with some finished pictures! And if you wish to see some of my process shots (as well as a few of my cute puppy), you can find me on instagram at sarahmdorseydesigns