Friday, September 7, 2012

What I'm working on ...


When I picked up this massive chandelier at Habitat Restore I asked if I could leave the shade there ... well while tearing it apart (yes the frame was welded around the chandelier) we had an idea for how to reuse the glass ...


I am cleaning it this morning ... one down lots to go! The metal frame also left its mark, so I also have to go back with a blade to remove that as well ...

Check back Monday to see if our plan works!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

I manually approve comments (boo spammers!), so it may take a few minutes for your comment to appear! Thanks so much!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover