Monday, August 27, 2012

Cane Chair Peek

I am almost done with the cane chair,  but couldn't wait to show a little peek of what it is looking like!

There is a lot of gray going on in the corner where it is going, so I went with a bright chartreuse. I just have the cording on the back panel to do, and then I am finished! 

Looking forward to sharing finished pics! and since this is the first chair that we've upholstered, I'll be sure to share my experience too!


  1. So, I had seen that you asked about anyone using that fabric on a chair and I was zipping back to tell you that I found an example. Lo and behold, you'vue posted this sneak peek! Anyway, I just saw the same fabric used on some chairs on Design Mom. They look great, just like your chair!


Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover