Friday, July 13, 2012

office and living room mood boards

I realized that I never put together formal mood boards for this room - so as I am making some last design decisions, I put together some boards to finalize the room


Since the living room and the office are connected, they share many of the same elements (here is a refresher of the floorplan in case you missed it) 

The office area is to the left ...


Project to go: 1. refinish desk lamp 2. diy a rug for between the desk and sofa table 3. swap current overhead light for pendant

and the living room is to the right ...


Projects to go: 1. pillow shams 2. tv stand 3. gallery wall hung 4. recover chair

Today I am working on finalizing the gallery wall for the space. It is taking FOREVER but since I am DIYing just about everything for it ... I guess that makes sense :)

--

We are having more VIP guests (aka my parents and brother) coming into town early next week - so my weekend will be spent getting ready for that and of course some projects too :) 

Hope you have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get your couch? That is EXACTLY what I have been looking for and can't find one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi samantha! It is the karlstad from
      Ikea

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover