Tuesday, July 10, 2012

new prints for the ombre frames!

The other day I switched up the prints in the ombre frames

I was ready for a little change! Swapping out prints is one of the easiest ways to update a space.

I added a scalloped background ...

an outline of CA with a chevron background

and Annabelle's portrait got updated with a striped background!

Have you added any new art to your home recently?

If you are interested in any of my prints, check out my etsy shop. I can do custom orders too!  


  1. Love those prints! Any chance you can do a custom cat silhouette instead of a dog? I have two kittens that would be great models :)

    1. Thanks Katie! Yep I can do kitties and basically anything!


Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover