Yesterday I decided to tackle finishing the table - in the battle of my poorly functioning airbrush vs. me - the airbrush won ...
Ready to paint, the airbrush was barely spraying any air and definitely no paint - I went to adjust the pressure on the compressor and the valve snapped off (top piece above the red ring)
The compressor is pretty old and we found out last night, underpowered for the airbrush - so we ordered a new one - hopefully it will come next week so I can finish the table!
This weekend we'll be working on the art for the bedroom - fence post ladder planter to go on the patio - and hanging the overhead light in the bedroom
Hope you have a great weekend!