Thursday, April 19, 2012

Anthropologie Look for Less

On my search to find handles for the writing desk I found something that looked familiar ...

Almost exactly the same as the ones that I purchased from anthropologie for the dresser

These are from Hobby Lobby and are $3.99 compared to $6 at anthropologie, not a huge difference, but if you are buying several it adds up!

They are currently out of stock ... but if you are interested, you can ask for an email when they are back in stock

Now if they only had handles that I want!


  1. And even better are Hobby Lobby's 50% off sales. If you wait a few weeks for the sale to roll around again you get an even better deal:)

  2. I will have to keep a look out ... I don't have a hobby lobby near me - I wonder if they have the 50% off sales online too? Hopefully!


Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover