Monday, March 12, 2012

DIY Tufted Ottoman Progress

Over the weekend we almost finished the tufted ottoman for the living room ... only a few more finishing touches!

I originally purchased this coffee table to convert, but then decided that it was a little too big and the legs were a little chunkier than I wanted

So instead we decided to make one from scratch out of 1/2" plywood and 1x4's, and I am so glad we did! It ended up being cheaper and I got to choose the size and legs

Check back tomorrow for finished pictures!

The draperies are almost done too! I just have to dye them ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover