Tuesday, March 27, 2012

DIY Tufted Ottoman Price Breakdown


Today I broke down the price of the diy tufted ottoman that I made (check out this post to see how I did it)

Wood (plywood and 1x4s)... $18.96
Wood Legs .......................... $13.80
Foam.................................... $19.71
Fabric/Batting...................... $24.98
Nail head trim...................... $2.00
Buttons ................................ $10.17

                                              =  $ 89.62

Still a good bit cheaper than a similar product at Target $230 or higher end at Restoration Hardware $420 and up!



2 comments:

  1. where do you get your foam? I looked and it was WAY more expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover