Friday, March 9, 2012

Anthropologie Inspired Ruffled Draperies + Master Bedroom Update

I've been working on the draperies for the master bedroom ...


When I saw this great shower curtain from anthropologie I knew that I wanted to make something like it - I love how much texture it adds

via

I won't be doing the ombre effect, but I do plan to dye them because I couldn't find the color I wanted - I am thinking gray or yellow

More great inspiration images from India Rose and Urban Outfitters
via


via





After 6 hours ... here I am!

I had to keep Annabelle off ... she thought it was a blanket for her


My trusty helper with one of her favorite Christmas presents


and one more for good measure! 

This weekend I will be working on finishing the ottoman and the drapes - Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. eu vejo estas cortinas e tenho que dizer que estou apaixonada por elas. ja vi em varios bolgs e cada vez mais amo elas. penso em fazer uma branca pra o quarto da minha filha. amei.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts! I love hearing what you think! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover